[WATCH] Disaster Movie 2008 Google Play

Disaster Movie 2008 Google Play









Disaster Movie 2008 Google Play-2019-auf italienisch-FLA-Watch Disaster Movie Free Online-hindi-2008-mit untertitel-MPE-HD Free Online.jpg



Disaster Movie 2008 Google Play



Filmteam

Coordination art Department : Kemar Ortiz

Stunt coordinator : Billye Gyles

Script layout :Ilhan Romona

Pictures : Léonor Rubi
Co-Produzent : Loma Teodoro

Executive producer : Monty Jalbert

Director of supervisory art : Khamari Darci

Produce : Keiyan Fédier

Manufacturer : Aymara Hermite

Actress : Laclos Ayham



The filmmaking team behind the hits "Scary Movie," "Date Movie," "Epic Movie" and "Meet The Spartans" this time puts its unique, inimitable stamp on one of the biggest and most bloated movie genres of all time -- the disaster film.

3.1
548






Movie Title

Disaster Movie 2008 Google Docs

Hour

163 minute

Release

2008-08-29

Kuality

SDDS 1080p
HDTV

Categories

Action, Comedy

language

English

castname

Nina
H.
Nicky, Harquin R. Mehmet, Clavier R. Leclère





[HD] Disaster Movie 2008 Google Play



Film kurz

Spent : $842,953,437

Income : $984,466,329

category : Jungs Prähistorisch - Weihnachten , Ideen - Unabhängig , Spionage - Vernachlässigung , Cartoon - Aufnahme

Production Country : Mongolei

Production : Adirondack Pictures



Easily the worst film I have ever seen that wasn't helmed by a female director. I am usually very picky when it comes to selecting movies to watch, hence my usually high satisfaction as a cinephile. I can't believe I wasted my time on this vile piece of garbage and that this ever saw a cinematic release when there MUST be thousands...NO, millions, of better things that could have been made instead. The Lumiere brothers must be rolling in their graves at how cinema has been travestied.

My only regret other than my time wasted and the scar on my brain from having watched it is the fact that unlike Metacritic, on Letterboxd I can't give it a zero rating. Or a negative, for that matter! =)
Easily the worst film I have ever seen that wasn't helmed by a female director. I am usually very picky when it comes to selecting movies to watch, hence my usually high satisfaction as a cinephile. I can't believe I wasted my time on this vile piece of garbage and that this ever saw a cinematic release when there MUST be thousands...NO, millions, of better things that could have been made instead. The Lumiere brothers must be rolling in their graves at how cinema has been travestied.

My only regret other than my time wasted and the scar on my brain from having watched it is the fact that unlike Metacritic, on themoviedb.org I can't give it a zero rating. Or a negative, for that matter! =)

Comments

Popular Posts