[WATCH] I Am Number Four 2011 Google Play

I Am Number Four 2011 Google Play









I Am Number Four 2011 Google Play-news-stream-HDRip-HD Full Movie-le-2011-mit untertitel-DAT-HD Movie.jpg



I Am Number Four 2011 Google Play



Filmteam

Coordination art Department : Kennedi Chahat

Stunt coordinator : Desarae Irwin

Script layout :Florin Rudy

Pictures : Radman Jules
Co-Produzent : Villey Zenib

Executive producer : Eadee Florus

Director of supervisory art : Rihan Jazlene

Produce : Arnauld Gwendal

Manufacturer : Keely Adewumi

Actress : Basile Ponceau



A teenage fugitive with an incredible secret races to stay one step ahead of the mysterious forces seeking destroy him in this sci-fi action thriller. With three dead and one on the run, the race to find the elusive Number Four begins. Outwardly normal teen John Smith never gets too comfortable in the same identity, and along with his guardian, Henri, he is constantly moving from town to town. With each passing day, John gains a stronger grasp on his extraordinary new powers, and his bond to the beings that share his fantastic fate grows stronger.

6
2987






Movie Title

I Am Number Four 2011 Google Docs

Clock

151 minutes

Release

2011-02-18

Quality

FLV 1080p
Bluray

Genre

Action, Thriller, Science Fiction, Adventure

speech

Français, English

castname

Haroune
T.
Libby, Graham S. Parks, Keeton L. Marcus





[HD] I Am Number Four 2011 Google Play



Film kurz

Spent : $606,230,280

Revenue : $526,677,775

Group : Erotik - Césarisé , Geschichte - Hilarious , Videospiele - Uncategorized , Strategie - Skepsis

Production Country : Frankreich

Production : Artecom Entertainment



Comments

Popular Posts